Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best Fronds

Well dear readers Mrs. Remodel back from Europe having had a totally spiffy time with family and friends. Now that the unpacking, washing, and pile of post has been dealt with, it is time to return to the tale of the remodel. This has been continuing while I was away thanks to the hard work, dedication, and lack of available vacation time of Mr. Remodel.

For the first posting upon my return, I thought I would start small (mostly because I have to catch up with where I was in the tale before I left).

I am also taking a small step back to show you a further development in the guest bathroom upstairs, which was unveiled as the first finished room. To be honest it wasn’t quite finished but was good enough to show it off. However, the final detail has now been added so here is the room again – completely finished.


If you are going to do a little grass shack then you have to have some grass or at least some palm fronds which are used for the roof in traditional Polynesian buildings. You might remember that our ‘finished’ room didn’t have any – until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment